HOW TO GET THERE
From Manila ( by air, sea, and land )
- BY AIR
Plane going to Tacloban City or Cebu City (50-80mins)
Book a Flight ( PAL, CEBU PACIFIC, AIR ASIA etc.)
- Via Cebu Mactan Airport – Fly in straight to Cebu. Travel time is 1 hour and 20 minutes. Grab a taxi and go straight to the port. You have an option to take a fast craft to Ormoc or the overnight trip to Naval, Biliran.
- Via Tacloban DZR Airport – Fly in straight to Tacloban. Travel time is 1 hour and 20 minutes. Ride a jeepney to the Tacloban downtown and ask for the driver to take you to the shuttle buses going to Naval, Biliran. ref
- BY SEA
Ferry from Manila - Schedule (20-24hrs)
- Via Manila – Ride a ferry going to Ormoc City. Travel time is 24 hours. From there take a shuttle bus to Naval, Biliran.
- Via Cebu – Ride a ferry and travel 10 hours to Naval. You can also take a fast craft to Ormoc City, travel time is 3 hours. From there take a shuttle bus to Naval. Travel time is 1 hour and 30 minutes. ref
- BY LAND
Drive your car for a fun ride across regions and cities
Rent a self-drive car or a chauffeured car ( Search for Rent a Car )
Use Public Transportation:
- Via Manila – Go to Pasay or Cubao terminal. Buses travel to Naval Biliran daily. Travel time is more than 24 hours.
- Via Davao – Go to Davao City Overland Bus Terminal. Buses travel to Tacloban Daily. Travel time is 15 hours.
- Via Tacloban – There are several buses that travel daily to Naval, Biliran. Travel time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- Via Ormoc – There are several buses that travel daily to Naval, Biliran. Travel time is 1 hour and 30 minutes. ref
Address: Pasay Bus Station
650, Epifanio de los Santos Ave,
Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
From Tacloban City ( by Van or Bus )
Travel from Tacloban City to Naval Biliran
- Address: Duptours Shuttle Services
Sto. Niño Street, Tacloban
- Address: Van-Van's Terminal
P. Burgos St cor. Salazar St
From Naval, Biliran ( by sea )
You can only reach Maripipi Island by sea, unless you have a helicopter.
- Passenger Boats - There are a few boats docked at the Port of Naval, Biliran that leaves at 10AM daily except Sundays. Travel time is 45-2hrs depends on the weather and the type of boat. Fare is 80 php/head excluding heavy cargos.
- Chartered Boats - Another option is to ride a bus or habal-habal from Naval to Kawayan, and rent a chartered boat from there. Travel time is 30 mins. Fare varies from 300-php and up. This is mostly used by people who don't want to wait the 10AM schedule, or those who miss the 10AM schedule or on Sundays.